Sunday, February 27, 2011

WOE happened to me

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,
hello, greetings, ahoyy, aloha, yo, and lastly..
eh-ohh..yup

soo, since ive been such a slug at blogging nowadays, I just wanna write what happened to me since this 2nd semester, short and sweet. why? so that I have something not crappy to read when Im old. thats why.
look at this doucheba...oh, I mean, ahh I remember that as if it was yesterdayyy..

this is what happened..

MY RM270 NIKE SHOES IS GONE DURING KACA PROGRAM

KACA program is supposed to be a motivation-concept camping done by my College's lovely counsellor, Hajah Aluyah. yeah its good, and sad to say that one of the guy doing the motivation stuff there-Mr. Ikhwan had died lately. and almost in equal sadness, I lost my sports shoe there.


I LEFT MY EFFING LAPTOP PLUG DURING i-PROKHAS PROGRAM

Another program, another loss, niceee. but this one, the plug is not stolen, I effing left it on my room there, maybe coz im on rush.


MY SHIRT DESIGN GOT RELEASED

Remember that design I post about my entry on designing my studying program's t-shirt? Its been sooo long since I dont post my blog, that my design had already being choosed, and worn by the awesome student's of AUSMAT!! thought I never get any prizes promised by SAMSA(yep, SAMSA, I hope u read this!) but, seeing people walking around, looking fabulous wearing T-shirt u design urself, priceless duudee..

look how happy they are? you should look how happy I am looking at them


I WON AUSMAT GOT TALENT

sooo there's this activity called 'AUSMAT GOT TALENT' held during our AUNZ(AUstralia-New Zealand) week, where people show off what they got. soooo, I decided to give it a shot, by showing them my magic tricks. and holla, I made it to the finale. naahh, I wont go through details. everyone loves magic. c'mon. magic never fails to impress girl(assuming they did not find out the trick) :D it's a working chick-magnet.


pictured : not a chick

No, that's my superbly-nice ESLS lecturer, Miss Irda. Speaking of her, btw, on this semester, I also..


PRANK MY ESLS LECTURER DURING HER BIRHDAY

hahahaha, this sure got first if I happened to create a list of 'the most evil thing Ive done this semester'. what I actually do? easy. I call her, pretending to be a guy(I mean, an older guy), said that I'd like to meet her tomorrow(her bithday) for a surprise. soo, the next day, a student come into our class(during her lecture time), with a rose, saying that a handsome guy is waiting outside. when she's out, there's no handsome guy(no heart feeling eh aditas?), just another student..WITH BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

I think thats all. God knows how alive im feeling right now. thanks AUSMAT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna see more?

Related Posts with Thumbnails