coz I'm thinkin If He make me dead back there, maybe it'll take time to find my body( it's a surprise, remember? ). Alhamdulillah. so, lesson that i got:
- never make a U-turn at speed more than 10 km/h.
- especially with a heavy scooter
- plus in a soft, low-grip, red soil
- never make a surprise if ye don't know where ur heading :P
- next time I'm ridin, think of cruisin instead of stampeding. we've got time
ish3...luke cenonet pon nak tayang. haha
But I kinda upset coz when I told me dad bout this, he ask about the scooter first, and not me( in fact, he didn't ask bout me at all ). but naah no need. i'm fine with it. really...
uh-oh, and i think I deserve this. haha coz on my way to lekir, there's a couple of bikers who's wanna rempit ( cine ). though I'm not involved, but satan-laknatullah, he make me wanna join em. so I did. and I won. coz I ran unto a red light. lucky me there's no car from the other side. so next time, just cruise.. hahaha..adui. so I warning ya, appreciate urself. don't die upon making a surprise visit. x bermakne langsong.. haha baik mati on de way g masjid ke..
speaking of which, I wanna take this opporturnity to invite u all, mari mengimarahkan masjid. haha mule2 berat r. lame2 rase bes insyaallah...